As Pride month begins, we are delighted to introduce a number of Pride month profiles, as part of our inclusive leadership series, LGBT+ Focus. The series features a number of interviews with high profile LGBT+ leaders, exploring what shaped their careers, their motivations and strategies in dealing with any barriers and life under the spotlight.
For us, inclusive leadership is more than a month, a week or a quick headline, but a part of who we are, how we work and the results we deliver. This month we speak to:
- Peter Molyneux, Chair of Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- David Blackburn, Chief People Officer at the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- Craig Beaumont, Chief of External Affairs at the Federation of Small Businesses.
- Dr Neil Bentley Gockmann OBE, CEO WorldSkills UK.
Previous interviews in the LGBT+ Focus series have included:
- Wanda Goldwag, Chair of the Financial Services Consumer Panel
- Iain Anderson, Non-Executive at The University of St Andrews and Innovate Finance
- Ian Adams, Director of Membership & Stakeholder Engagement at NHS Resolution
- Rob Krzyszowski, Assistant Director, Planning, Building Standards & Sustainability at Haringey Council
- Dr Ann Limb, CBE, Chair of The UK Innovation Corridor and the Scouts
- Lisa Wainwright MBE, CEO, Sport and Recreation Alliance
- Lee Marshall, Chief of Staff of the Church of England Pensions Board
- Jan Gooding, experienced NED, coach, speaker and columnist
- Dinesh Bhugra, Emeritus Professor of Mental Health and Cultural Diversity at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London.