Together, UNIFY and GatenbySanderson, launched the Leadership NOW! Programme last year, a programme of bespoke initiatives, workshops and profiling development tools to accelerate learning for new, aspiring and existing BAME leaders.
The inaugural programme launched with 41 participants from a variety of BAME backgrounds, and has been an incredible success; the stats from the participants speak for themselves:
- 100% agreed that the facilitators were engaging and knowledgeable about the subject matters
- 93% agreed that the content delivered matched what was promised
- 93% agreed that the content of each workshop was clear and well structured that helped them understand and learn
- 88% agreed that the 1:1 career evaluation discussions helped to clarify their future aspirations.
And, before the programme had even come to a close:
- Over 64% of participants had taken the step to apply for a new role
- Over 32% had been promoted or found a new role.
Launching Leadership NOW! Programme 2021/22
We are delighted to confirm that after the great feedback and success of the inaugural programme we will be continuing to offer the programme for future years.
After thoroughly reviewing the feedback from the inaugural participants, we have slightly redesigned the programme to allow for even more flexibility and support. Applications for the 2021/22 cohort will open on 9 September 2021; full details of the programme can be found at: https://leadershipnowprogramme.com/now-programme
Join our Webfair
Our webfair took place on 9 September 2021, providing interested parties further information on the programme.
A recording of the webinar can be found here and slides can be found here.
The event provided:
- Background to how the Leadership NOW! Programme was formed
- Overview of the various development activities on the programme
- Benefits of taking part
- Stories from the inaugural cohort
- Expectations of being part of the programme – both what you can expect from the programme coaches and facilitators, but also what we would expect from you in terms of time and commitment
If you have any questions please email Phil Whitman at email@example.com.