LeadershipNOW! is a skills and leadership development programme created by GatenbySanderson in partnership with UNIFY, to support and build diversity of leaders and aspiring leaders within the social housing sector.
The next LeadershipNOW! programme, which starts this November and runs until June 2024, involves a series of bespoke workshops, one-to-one coaching, peer conversations and personality profiling spread across eight months and is CPD certified. This means you will receive 24 CPD points upon successful completion. You can view the programme timetable here.
We are focused on making the change the social housing sector is striving for and improving career opportunities for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic staff at all levels. Our aim is to support developing leaders and highlight opportunities for career progression across the social housing sector.
Want to find out more?
Register for the free LeadershipNOW! webfair on Thursday 14 September, 10.00-11.00.
If you are interested in being part of the programme as a participant or are an L&D / HR Professional wanting to know more about how this will benefit your organisation, this is an ideal opportunity to speak to the organisers to learn more, including:
- How the LeadershipNOW! programme was formed and the impact it has had on the sector to date
- What previous participants’ experiences have been, during and after the programme
- The various development activities, workshops, coaching and group opportunities on the programme
- The benefits of taking part for both participants and their careers, but organisations and the sector
- The results from the programme so far
- Expectations of being part of the programme – both what you can expect from the programme coaches and facilitators, but also what we would expect from you in terms of time and commitment
- A chance to ask questions