This is aimed at senior leaders in HR, Diversity and Inclusion, People & Change, L&D and OD.
The workshop will be led by GatenbySanderson’s Leadership & Talent Consultancy, with an expert panel including:
- Frieza Mahmood, Director of People and Organisation Development, Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
- Rhonda Calder, Diversity & Inclusion Client Partner, Bloomberg LP
- Mark Powell, Head of Leadership and Talent Consultancy, GatenbySanderson
- Jade Beckles, Diversity & Inclusion Advisor, GatenbySanderson
This workshop will help you better understand how to create an environment of inclusion, integration and cohesion, and will provide you with a great opportunity to build your expertise in this area. We will introduce concepts and ideas around the people agenda, leaving you with insight and practical tools to use within your organisation.
The starting point for inclusive talent management is an inclusive talent management strategy. Building inclusion into every part of your talent structure so that it is embedded throughout your processes enables a holistic approach that avoids inclusion as an “add on”.
This workshop offers the opportunity to explore how you can tackle this from the top, how you can build on the experience of others, and embed. It will also include some very practical suggestions of steps you can take to make your processes objective, removing the risk of unconscious bias wherever possible and ensuring you retain diverse talent throughout the employee life cycle. This is especially important at a time when there is a war for talent and we are all seeking to recruit from the widest pool and retain key talent within the organisation.
During the session we will:
- Explore a strategic approach to inclusive talent management.
- Discuss examples of work being done in different organisations.
- Provide insights into practical steps you can take in your workplace.
- Share insights from leading practitioners in this area who are joining us to provide their views and answer your questions.
Book your place now by emailing Rachel.email@example.com