Congratulations and good luck to all the finalists recently announced for this year’s MJ Local Government Achievement Awards.
We are the proud sponsors of the ‘Innovation in Building Diversity & Inclusion’ Award, and it has been a privilege to witness the ongoing commitment to D&I in all the entries for this year’s award, and to have received almost twice the entries from previous years. An extra good luck to our finalists:
- Embedding EDI in collaboration with the community, London Borough of Redbridge
- SCULPT for Accessibility, Worcestershire County Council
- Shelforce, Birmingham City Council
- Housing and Technical Resources – Innovation in Building D&I within their Gypsy/Traveller communities especially in light of COVID-19, South Lanarkshire Council
- Wandsworth Council – London Borough of Wandsworth.
You can see a list of all finalists on the MJ Awards website: awards.themj.co.uk/live/en/page/finalists-2022