GatenbySanderson invites you and your colleagues to an exclusive round table discussion, where we will discuss and explore how the make up, performance and relationships of both leadership teams and partnership stakeholder groups impact performance and delivery of objectives.
Our guest speakers will be sharing their experiences of partnership relationships, and then we will open up to the table for discussion and questions. Guest speakers include:
- Thea Stein, Chief Executive at Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust & Jim Barwick, CEO Leeds West Primary Care Network
- James Sumner, for Salford Royal Care Organisation & Charlotte Ramsden, Deputy Chief Executive at Salford City Council
Register your attendance if you are interested in exploring:
- How can we manage the inevitable friction and conflict of interest?
- What combination of skills are likely to support partnerships across organisational boundaries?
- What approaches best overcome governance conflicts and risk-sharing inherent in partnerships?
- What holds delivery back once agreement has been reached?
- How can pioneering leadership (the ability to inspire and influence teams to achieve rather than swashbuckle themselves) increase the pace of change and impact delivered?
To register your attendance, or for further information, contact Patrick Worthington.
- When? Friday 23 November, 08.00 - 10.30
- Where? GatenbySanderson, 14 King Street, Leeds LS1 2HL
Light breakfast and refreshment served from 08.00, event start 08.30. Limited spaces.