GatenbySanderson invites you to the launch of our recent research into the behaviours of NfP leaders compared to a benchmark of over 2,000 public sector leaders. At this event we will present, explore and discuss the key themes of our research findings, highlighting the behaviours, both strengths and risks, that NfP leaders show.
- Date: Tuesday 10 March 2020, 16.00 - 18.00, followed by networking
- Venue: King's Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
- Attendees: Chief Executives and Chairs
The voluntary sector is facing a challenging time; relentless scrutiny on governance, leading in crisis and balancing risk and opportunity has created real and sustained pressure to deliver for leaders in the sector. At this leadership event you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore the implications of our research findings for the NfP sector
- Hear reflections and insight from an expert panel of voluntary sector leaders
- Discuss the qualities that should be developed, or searched for, in current and future leaders
- Examine and find solutions to real life challenges your organisation are facing, and reflect upon your own leadership styles.
If you’d like to attend please complete the form below, or for more information please email email@example.com.