GatenbySanderson invites you to join us to discuss the significant challenges the Not for Profit sector is currently facing and relate them to the leadership qualities needed to successfully navigate this complex environment.
We will share recent research into the behavioural strengths and risks of Not for Profit (NfP) sector leaders, when compared to our public sector benchmark, and also share examples of leadership development strategies being progressed by others in the sector to address these challenges.
- Date: Tuesday 24 November, 10.30 – 12.00
- Venue: Zoom
- Attendees: Chief Executives and Senior HR Leaders.
The NfP sector is facing a challenging time; relentless scrutiny on leadership and culture, with damaging headlines impacting public trust, significant financial challenges while simultaneously responding to increasing need from the most vulnerable communities. This is in addition to the sector needing to represent more closely the communities they serve, with diversity at both executive and board level being an area of particular focus.
At this event you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore the challenges and the implications of our research findings for leaders in the NfP sector
- Hear reflections and insights from an expert panel of Chief Executive and senior sector leaders from NfP organisations, with an opportunity for discussion
- Gain insight and ideas for how to bolster leadership benchstrength from a Head of Talent and Development working in a major charity
- Examine and find solutions to the real life challenges your organisation are facing, and reflect upon your own leadership styles.
Our panel of NfP leaders includes:
- Vidhya Alakeson, Chief Executive, Power to Change
- James Blake, Chief Executive, YHA
- Karen Boucher, Head of Talent and Resourcing, Blue Cross
Find our more about the background to our panel here.