“Equality is the destination. Equity is how we get there.”
Bookings open for our second FREE Inclusive Talent Management Workshop on MS Teams | Tuesday 14 March at 09.30am -11.00am.
To book email email@example.com
Following on from our very popular first session in November 2022 on taking an inclusive approach to identifying internal talent, this workshop will continue the conversation on inclusive talent management. This session will focus on how you can use organisational frameworks to create an environment of inclusion, integration and cohesion.
During the session we will :
- Explore a strategic approach to inclusive talent management.
- Discuss examples of work being done in different organisations.
- Provide insights into practical steps you can take in your workplace.
- Share insights from leading practitioners in this area who are joining us to provide their views and answer your questions.
We will introduce concepts and ideas around the frameworks that support the people agenda, leaving you with insight to apply within your organisation. Also, you’ll meet and exchange ideas with like-minded people.
The workshop will be led by GatenbySanderson’s Leadership & Talent Consultancy, with an expert panel including:
- Karen Boucher, Head of Talent & Development at Blue Cross
- Marie Houghton-Brown, Head of People and Development, The Royal Horticultural Society
- Alison Sortwell, Senior Consultant, GatenbySanderson
- Mark Powell, Head of Leadership and Talent Consultancy, GatenbySanderson
- Jade Beckles, Diversity & Inclusion Advisor, GatenbySanderson
We welcome senior leaders in HR, Diversity and Inclusion, People & Change, Talent, L&D and OD to join us for this workshop.
To book email firstname.lastname@example.org .