GatenbySanderson invites you to the launch of our recent research into the key challenges facing public sector leaders.
As the pace and scale of change escalates, so do the demands on those accountable for delivering public services. Not surprisingly, leadership burn-out and derailment has risen. With this trend set to continue, organisations must invest in leadership capability and resilience.
Having benchmarked over 2,000 leaders across the public sector we can reveal how well equipped the sector is to deal with these challenges, and the measures we can take to increase leadership and organisational resilience in testing times.
Date: Thursday 5 March 2020, 16.00 – 17.30
Venue: King’s Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
Attendees: HR Senior Professionals, Chief Executives, Directors
By attending this free event you will be able to:
- Gain valuable insight into the latest leadership challenges & trends in the public sector
- Hear from a range of leadership experts
- Network and share best practice with other senior leaders
- Discuss findings and explore implications for your sector
- Examine and find solutions to real life challenges your organisation are facing and reflect upon your own leadership styles
If you’d like to attend, or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, job title, organisation.