Interim Director of Midwifery – NHS Provider, Central England – Start ASAP – 6 Month Duration - Hybrid Working – Band 9 – Inside IR35
We are seeking an Interim Director of Midwifery for our client, an NHS Provider based in Central England. The role is looking to start as soon as possible, no later than the 1st of October, and will be for duration of 6 months whilst the Trusts recruit the position substantively. This role could turn substantive should that be of interest to all parties. The role will ideally be performed on a full time basis, although a 4 day working week can be considered, and there would be an expectation to be on-site 4 days per week. In terms of remuneration, this role falls inside IR35 and is at a band 9 level, on either a day rate of Fixed Term Contract
The Job Role – This role would be responsible for overseeing the implementation of developed Maternity plans at the Trust. There will be a considerable focus on Maternity transformation, quality of care and patient safety, as well as the Ockenden report. This position would also be the main focal point on advising the Trust's Board on Maternity matters and perspectives.
The Person – Suitable candidates must have previously undertaken leadership positions in maternity services within an NHS environment. An active midwifery registration is essential.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093