Interim Deputy Chief Executive Officer – NHS Acute Trust– Start ASAP – 6 Month Duration – Hybrid Working – VSM banding
We are seeking an Interim Deputy Chief Executive Officer for an NHS acute Trust. The role is to start as soon as possible, no later than the start of August, and the duration of the contract is expected to run for 6 months + whilst the Trust recruits substantially. In terms of remuneration, this role is at a VSM level, preferably on a fixed term contract. Our client is ideally looking for someone to undertake the role 5 days a week but a 4-day working week can also be considered, with a requirement to be on-site 2-3 days per week.
The Job Role – This executive position will be responsible for contributing towards the strategic goals of the Trust by establishing the Trust’s 5-year plan. Further information is available upon application.
The Person – Our client is looking for someone who has solid, proven work experience gained at a Deputy CEO/CEO level in an NHS acute background. Political astuteness and values-orientated leadership are also essential for this position. Finally, it would be beneficial if candidates can demonstrate previous experience of managing large infrastructure projects in a highly scrutinised environment with considerable budget responsibility.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093