21 June 2022
Interim Deputy Chief People Officer– NHS Provider, East of England – July Start – 3 Months – Band 9, Inside IR35
We are currently working with our Client, an NHS Provider based in the East of England, who are looking for an Interim Deputy Chief People Officer.
The role is looking to start in July and will be for a circa of 3 months. The Interim Deputy Chief People Officer role will ideally be performed on a full-time basis, although there is flexibility to move the hours in to a 4 day working week. In terms of remuneration, this role falls inside IR35 and is at a band 9 level, on either a day rate or Fixed Term Contract. In addition, the successful candidate would be expected to be on site twice a week, with the rest of the role being conducted remotely.
The Job Role –The post-holder will need to deputize for the Chief People Officer, write board papers, and help deliver on their Change & OD piece of their People & Culture Strategy.
The Person – Our Client is ideally looking for someone with proven work experience gained in the NHS at a similar level.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability, and desired rate. Due to the number of applications, we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100