Band 8b FTC
23 May 2022
Interim Head of People – 6-9 months FTC - £60-£65k – to start ASAP
We are proud to be working exclusively with our client, an organisation that provides services into the Health Sector, with their search for an Interim Head of People. This role will report directly into the Customer Services Director and provide essential Leadership on HR, employee relations, learning and development, ED&I, HR Policy and the overall HR strategy.
The Job Role – Our client is currently looking for an Interim candidate for this post whilst they recruit to the post permanently (so there may be a possibility of the role becoming permanent for the right candidate). The job role will include (but not be limited to) the following duties as part of the organisations People Strategy:
- Line Management of 3 staff within the HR Department (based in Manchester)
- Guiding the Talent Team to ensure they are attracting and retaining the best talent in the market and are seen as a leader in their field
- Building people development plans for each team to support progression throughout the business
- Leading on developing a robust people Performance Management framework, to make sure staff are reaching their full potential (as well as identifying any issues that may arise)
- Owning and delivering the People element of the IBP (Integrated Business Plan) and Employee Engagement Strategy
- Designing workforce planning solutions
- Partnering with the senior leadership team in regard to delivering the HR Strategy, including a focus on:
- Employee Engagement
- Talent Attraction and retention
- Succession planning at all levels
- Ensure high level of customer experience for all stakeholders
The Person - Interested candidates should be CIPD qualified and have solid proven work experience gained in a similar role at a similar level. NHS experience is not essential, but experience gained within relevant sectors such as Healthcare, ALB’s or other public sector organisations would be desirable.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this role, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093