16 May 2022
Interim Chief Nurse – Acute NHS Provider, Central England – Start ASAP – 6 months – VSM, Inside IR35
We are currently working with our Client, an Acute NHS Provider based in Central England, who are looking for an Interim Chief Nurse whilst they recruit substantively.
Ideally, our client is looking for the successful Interim to start as soon as possible and the post will be for a minimum of 6 months, possibly longer depending on how the permanent recruitment drive goes. The Interim Chief Nurse/Director of Nursing job will ideally be performed on a full-time basis, although there is flexibility to consider a 3 or 4 day working week. In terms of remuneration, this role falls inside IR35 and sits at a VSM level, the client are open to hiring someone directly on a Fixed Term Contract or remunerating on a competitive day rate. Although the role would be based predominantly on site, there would be some opportunity for remote working 1-2 days per week.
The Job Role –The Interim Chief Nurse job will involve working directly with the board and providing assurance from a nursing perspective, it will also involve managing three direct reports, providing leadership to the workforce, overseeing quality governance and safe staffing, plus ensuring preparedness for future CQC visits.
The Person – Our Client is looking for candidates with solid proven work experience gained in a similar role within an Acute Provider. Suitable applicants will also need to have a nursing qualification.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability, and desired rate. Due to the number of applications, we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093