c.£110 - 120k pro rata
Our client, a medium sized Social Housing provider based in the South of England are looking to appoint an Interim Executive Director of People and Business Services, the role will be an immediate start, with a blended work pattern of 3 days on site and 2 days from home. The successful candidate will have a recent track record of delivering at this level and ideally have recent experience of working within the Social Housing sector.
The main responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Reporting to the Group Chief Executive, and as a member of the executive team, you will play a central and leading role in working with the board to develop, set and communicate vision and direction.
- In this role, you’ll lead on a number of business services including, People and Engagement (HR, L&D and Communications), health and safety ( Housing Compliance), facilities and governance support.
- You will also be looked upon to be the corporate leader across the Group, bringing to life our values and behaviours.
- An inspirational leader with strategic experience at director level in governance, people, hr and comms.
- A proven track record of leading people transformation programmes in a customer focused environment, demonstrating innovation and creativity in approach.
- Strong commitment to the organisations vision and values.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of the Executive Team to deliver the overall vision and strategy of the organisation.
The role will be based on a 6 month FTC, up to a salary of £120k pro rata to the period of the contract, if you would like to apply for this opportunity, please forward an updated CV to Jo.firstname.lastname@example.org please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date copy of your CV, along with a Supporting Statement that addresses the criteria set out in the person specification, using examples to demonstrate how you meet the essential requirements. Please provide your home, work, mobile and email contact details and let us know of any dates when you are not available or where you may have difficulty with the indicative timetable. You should also provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. If you do not wish us to approach your referees without your prior permission, please state this clearly.
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211