£100,000 pro rata
20 April 2022
Our client, a leading national charity with regional offices positioned across the UK, are looking to appoint an Interim Chief Finance Officer for a period of up to 6 months whilst they recruit to this role on the permanent basis. The mission of this organisation is to provide vulnerable and homeless young people, as well as local community groups, with a diverse range of services, programmes and initiatives to belong, contribute and thrive. The ideal candidate must have recent experience of working within a social housing provider, operated at board level, whilst leading the finance function and having oversight of IT & HR. Strategic vision, strong leadership and influencing skills are key for this opportunity, along with experience of leading teams remotely whilst being home based.
Please note this role will be offered on a fixed term contract, pro rata salary basis. If you would like to know more, please forward an update CV to Sophie.email@example.com please note that only relevant candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211