03 May 2022
Interim Regional Delivery Account Manager – NHS Organisation, Southeast England – Start ASAP – 3-6 Months Duration – Hybrid Working – VSM banding – Inside IR35
We are seeking an Interim Regional Delivery Account Manager for our client, an NHS organisation based in southeast England. The role is looking to start as soon as possible and will be for a duration of 3-6 months. The role will ideally be performed on a full-time basis, although a 4-day working week and hybrid working can be considered. In terms of remuneration, this role falls inside IR35 and is at a Band 9 / VSM level, on either a day rate or Fixed Term Contract
The Job Role / The Person – Reporting into the Managing Director, the position will predominantly focus on planning and implementing a review of the organisation’s account management approach and how they manage their local geographical presence.
They are looking for someone who can help with the following:
- Review the current account management model, structures, and processes
- Help optimise the delivery of day-to-day account management and drive growth
- Identify the key essential account management functions including where and how they could best be done
- Provide advice on how the organisation could introduce, manage, and maintain accurate and meaningful performance metrics for the account management function
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability, and desired rate. Due to the number of applications, we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100