04 March 2022
Interim Chief Operating Officer – NHS Foundation Trust, Southeast England – Start ASAP– Circa 6 Months Duration – Hybrid Working – VSM banding – Inside IR35
We are seeking an Interim Chief Operating Officer for an NHS Trust based in southeast England. The role is looking to start as soon as possible and will be for a circa of 6 months. The role will ideally be performed on a full-time basis, although a 4-day working week can be considered, and hybrid working can be considered. In terms of remuneration, this role falls inside IR35 and is at a VSM level, on either a day rate or Fixed Term Contract
The Job Role / The Person – Reporting into the CEO, the position will predominantly focus on ensuring high performance and for streamlining services according to the principles of service redesign and modernisation.
They are looking for someone who can help manage the following:
- ED – the activity in ED is currently really high
- Discharging patients – managing efficient and effective patient flow whilst considering the assessment, admission and discharge processes
- Recovery from Covid19 – catching up on waiting lists and surgery
- Working collaboratively with 2 other trusts across the system
- Managing the efficient use of all clinical capacity, including beds, outpatients, diagnostics services and operating theatres
- Developing or redesigning care pathways, integrated services and partnership agreements
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability, and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100