14 March 2022
Our client, a medium sized Social Housing provider based on the South Coast, are looking to appoint an experienced Interim Head of Repairs & Maintenance. This role will be an immediate start, responsible for the day-to-day operational delivery of the repairs & maintenance service, and will include the following deliverables:
- Refurbishment of void properties through the empty home’s team
- Day to day responsive repairs
- The operational workforce planning functions
- The back-office team
- A strong focus on Health & Safety
- Develop the service with a focus on culture, processes and systems
- Deliver a customer focussed repairs service
- Oversee the relationships with key stakeholder and suppliers
- Ensure delivery of key compliance services such as gas & electrical servicing
- Focus on improving the productivity of in-house delivery teams
- Improve internal stakeholder relationships
- Help to drive the team and build collaboration
The role will be for an initial period of 6 months. The ideal candidate must have a solid track record of working recently within a social housing provider, demonstrate strong leadership and management experience in a team of size and scale.
If this role is of interest, please do send an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively please share with your networks. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211