02 March 2022
Interim Operations Director
c£120 - 130k
6 month FTC
We are working with a statutory body to appoint their Interim Operations Director. The role is to start as soon as possible and will initially be offered as a six-month fixed term contract. The offices are in London, hybrid working is available.
This is a key operational role. The successful candidate will be responsible for casework operations. The organisation is going through a transformation programme, the post holder will be involved in driving change and supporting people through that journey
The ideal candidate will have a strong operational background and will have proven experience implementing large scale programmes of change. Experience of complaints handling or investigations is preferred. The post holder will be accountable for operational excellence in decision making, ensuring high-quality execution of casework, and for driving change, innovation, and efficiency across casework.
Exceptional leadership qualities are required for this interim role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Suzie Raffle on 07551 56 11 99 or send your CV to email@example.com.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSuzie Raffle: 07551 561 199