02 February 2022
Interim Director of People and Organisational Development, circa 3-6 months, NHS Trust, band VSM role, inside IR35, hybrid working option
We are seeking an Interim Director of People and Organisational Development for our client, an NHS Trust. The role is looking to start ideally as soon as possible. The assignment will be for a duration of 3-6 months. Given the scope of the role's remit, this position will preferably be conducted on a full-time basis
The Job Role – The post holder will be responsible for providing strategic and transformational leadership to the People and OD functions in the Trust and will help to support significant and sustainable cultural change and organisational development.
The Person – Our client is looking for someone who has extensive HRD experience of working with challenging healthcare organisations and have a strong background in helping staff engagement. This person must have the gravitas to work effectively with the Trust’s CEO and Executive Leadership Board to help implement an effective OD and culture strategy
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100