02 February 2022
Interim Head of Leadership and Talent, circa 4 months, NHS Trust, band 8b, Inside IR35, hybrid working option
We are seeking an Interim Head of Leadership and Talent for our client, an NHS Trust. The role is looking to start ideally as soon as possible. The assignment will be for a duration of circa 4 months. Given the scope of the role's remit, this position will preferably be conducted on a full-time basis.
The Job Role – The post holder will be required to scope out the Trust’s future approach to talent management and produce a report/recommendation/action plan.
The Person – Our client is looking for someone who has a good understanding of what good practice in talent management looks like across the NHS and the initiatives that are being promoted by NHSE/I.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100