£500 Day Rate
02 February 2022
Interim Deputy Director of HR – Business Partnering – NHS Mental Health Trust, London – Band 8D Day Rate, Inside IR35 – 6 Months – Hybrid Working
We are currently seeking an Interim Deputy Director of HR – Business Partnering, for our client, an NHS Mental Health Trust based in London. This role is looking to start as soon as possible, although a January start is also a possibility, and the duration of the contract will be for 6 months. There is a requirement to be on-site 2 days per week with the rest of the week being conducted remotely. Preferably, this position will be full time however a 4-day working week can be considered. This role falls inside IR35 at band 8D.
The Job Role – This position will be tasked with the day-to-day management of Business Partnering, Employee Relations, and Medical Staffing. Within the specified areas highlighted in the job title, this role will be focusing on managing day to day operations, supporting the HR Recovery Plan action points in place at the Trust and ensuring there is a robust deliverance of governance around these services. The successful post holder will deputise at leadership events and support the Recovery Leads in developing more efficient process systems in the HR function.
The Person – Our client is looking for someone who has gained similar HR experience in an NHS environment, with mental health experience being an advantage. Our client is also open to exploring backgrounds from a wider Health background. This person should have gained operational experience in the areas highlighted above.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100