up to £1000 per day
08 February 2022
London (Hybrid Working)
Up to £1,000.00 per day
Interim Director of Corporate Services
We are working to appoint an Interim Director of Corporate Services. The Interim Director of Corporate Services will play a full leadership role and be responsible for planning, directing, and delivering the Directorate’s services. You will play a key role in strengthening the corporate function.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will be expected to run until the summer.
The ideal candidate will bring substantial corporate leadership experience and have experience as a Chief Finance Officer. Applicants should be appropriately qualified to carry out the duties of a statutory finance officer.
Experience leading in complex public sector organisations at times of significant change will be beneficial.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Suzie Raffle on 07551 56 11 99 or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We are reviewing CVs as we receive them so if you are keen to apply then please do so today.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSuzie Raffle: 07551 561 199