12 January 2022
We are working with a prominent London based University which is seeking a Chief Operating Officer for a minimum 8-month period. The interim COO will be a key member of the Senior Management Team and will carry out the role of Registrar & Secretary. The interim COO will be responsible for the line management of professional services directors and through them for overseeing the professional services operations.
We are looking for a candidate with a track record of senior strategic professional services leadership and change in large, complex Higher Education organisations.
The role requires someone capable of quickly establishing executive sponsorship of the University’s ongoing change programme. The post holder will be required to quickly get to grips with the organisational complexities and external accountabilities, ensuring that the University’s legal and governance duties are effectively discharged.
If you are interested in his opportunity, please contact Suzie Raffle on 07551 56 11 99 or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the number of applications, we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSuzie Raffle: 07551 561 199