Interim Director of Transformation – NHS Foundation Trust, London - start ASAP, up to 6-month duration – Inside IR35 at band 9/VSM – Day Rate of Fixed Term Contract
We are seeking an Interim Director of Transformation for our client, an NHS Foundation Trust in London. Ideally, suitable candidates will be able to start work in December but our client is open to the role commencing after the New Year for up to 6 months. Our client will be recruiting the position substantively in the meantime so there is an opportunity for this role to go permanent if this was of interest to all parties.
The Job Role - This role will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the innovation process in place regarding the organisation’s Electronic Patient Record system.
- Engaging with senior directors and external stakeholders to continue the Trust’s grant writing process.
- Maintain and develop positive working relationships within a political environment.
- Oversee continued smooth running of the transformation programme whilst the Trust recruits the position substantively.
The Person – Our client is ideally looking for candidates who have:
- Experience of working in transformation programmes concerning EPR systems
- Undertaken a similar role within an NHS background.
- Experience of developing and managing relationships with political stakeholders.
- Undertaken grant bid writing processes.
Terms and Conditions
This role is graded at a band 9/VSM level, and it will sit inside IR35. Our client is looking for someone to undertake the role full time and you would be required to be on-site at least 3 days a week and more so at the start of the role to build relationships.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100