13 December 2021
Interim Associate Director of HR - NHS ICS, circa 6-months, Band 9 Inside IR35.
We are seeking an Interim Associate Director of HR for our client, an NHS Integrated Care Systems (ICS). Ideally, suitable candidates will be able to start work asap and would be able to undertake the Interim role for circa 6 months or longer.
The Job Role - This role will include but not be limited to:
- Leading the people strategy development and working with system partners to help define a coordinated programme of delivery
- Deputising for the Director of People & Digital
- Leading the development of the workforce function operating model across the ICS and also supporting the establishment of ICP workforce teams
The Person – Our client is ideally looking for candidates who have:
- Experience of designing and delivering people strategies for complex, multi-faceted stakeholders
- A good understanding of the background to and aims of current health/social care policy
- Previous experience of successfully operating in and delivering priorities in a partnership environment
Terms and Conditions
This role is graded at a band 9 level, and it will sit inside IR35. Our client is looking for someone to undertake the role full time and you would be required to be on-site 1-2 days a week, but the position is offering flexibe working arrangements.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability, and desired rate. Due to the number of applications, we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100