Day rate c.£500-550
09 December 2021
We are looking for an interim Group Financial Controller for a housing association client. The assignment is to start as soon as possible with a mix of on site and remote working. The role reports to the executive director of finance and will focus on financial strategy and the leadership of the finance team.
The client is looking for a qualified accounted who has operated at this level previously. Candidates with experience within a housing association would be of particular interest.
This role will be in scope of IR35 with a day rate in the region of £450.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, due to a high level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted about this opportunity.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211 Julie Armor: 07384 114 732