Our client, a medium sized national social housing provider, are looking to appoint an experienced Interim Head of Health & Safety Compliance to start immediately.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a social housing setting, extensive experience of contract management with external providers.
This role will cover all aspects of Health & Safety Compliance including Fire Safety, Gas & Heating, a extensive knowledge of building regulations is also required. You will have experience of leading a small Compliance team, working with a broad range of Health & Safety scenarios.
This role will be in scope of IR35 and will be an immediate start for a period of three months. A blend of onsite and remote working will be required for this role.
If you would like to apply to this role, please send an updated CV to Sophie.email@example.com. Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211