£450-£550 day rate
11 November 2021
Interim Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager – start ASAP – end March 2022 – Remote – £400-£550/day Inside IR35
We are seeking an Interim Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager for our client, an NHS health organisation. The role is to start as soon as possible and the duration of the contract is expected to run until the end of March, 2022. This role has a budget of between £400-£550 per day depending on experience, and it will sit inside IR35. Our client is ideally looking for someone to undertake the role full time and it will be remote.
The Job Role – Our client is looking for an individual that can lead their equality, diversity and inclusion follow up actions. This role will be focusing on supporting the Executive led Diversity and Inclusion Programme Board, and as such stakeholder management will be a key focus. The position will also centre around rolling out our client’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion project. There are plans and initiatives taking place in the background but our client will need someone who can work alongside numerous directorates and start communicating to the Colindale taskforce and also to the wider organisation on metrics set and report on any outcomes. You would be expected to be able to establish a clear and pro-active engagement and communications plan surrounding the BAME staff network and the Colindale Taskforce.
The Person – Our client is looking for someone who has a strong Project Management background with excellent people skills, experience of managing and keeping senior stakeholders on board and has the gravitas to work with executives. It would be advantageous to have had previous work experience relating to diversity and inclusion.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093