Interim Service Director (Hospital Transformation) – NHS Community and Mental Health Foundation Trust – start November – 6 months duration + – Band 8D inside IR35
We are seeking an Interim Service Director – Hospital Transformation for our client, an NHS Community and Mental Health Foundation Trust. The role is to start in November and the duration of the contract is expected to run for 6 months, with the possibility of it turning substantive if that is of interest to all parties. This role is graded at a band 8D level and it will sit inside IR35. Our client is ideally looking for someone to undertake the role full time, although they could consider someone on a 4 days per week basis. You would be required to be on-site 3 days a week as a minimum, with the other days remote working.
The Job Role - This is a senior operational role reporting into the Deputy COO. Our client is looking for someone who can pull together clinical and support services across the hospital directorate and their 7 hospital sites. Specifically, a key area of focus will be surrounding patient flow as we enter the winter period. Alongside this, you would be ensuring delivery of the day to day operational and quality standards as well as the implementation of service development and transformation across community hospital and mental health beds.
The Person – Our client is looking for an individual with operational experience gained in an NHS setting, preferably with a physical and mental health background. It would also be advantageous to have acute experience. Given that the role will have a strong focus on patient flow, experience in the operational management of this area would be beneficial.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100