We have an exciting new opportunity for an Interim Capital Programme Project Manager at a Local Authority in East London. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible for a duration of 3-6 months with a possible extension. This role will be a mix of on site and remote/home working.
Day rate: £350-£450 (depending on experience) Inside IR35
Overall Purpose of Job
To manage a programme of major housing Capital and improvement projects, of up to around £5 million p.a., in value, from identification through to completion, including development, planning, briefing, co-ordination, monitoring and control, usually within a ‘partnering’ relationship, to secure effective outcomes which meet the Council’s objectives.
Please do get in touch if you would be interested in this role and we can send you over the JD and answer any other questions you may have. Please send your availability to start and latest CV to email@example.com by COP on Wednesday 13th October. Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsNeel Patel: 07917 585 518