£800 - £1,000.00 per day
London (flexible working)
GatenbySanderson are supporting a Non-Departmental Public Body with the recruitment of an interim Director of Finance. The role requires a fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent. The ideal candidate will have a track record in a senior financial role and will be able to work effectively with a range of stakeholders, particularly in the context of successfully engaging government and sponsoring bodies.
The post holder will lead, motivate, and develop the finance function to support the delivery of the organisations strategic objectives by providing financial advice and guidance
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of organisation changing lives for the better.
The role is envisaged to continue to June 2022. The office is in central London, they support flexible working and will be happy to support a hybrid arrangement.
For an informal discussion to explore the role and your fit in more detail please contact, Suzie Raffle on; 07551 56 11 99 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSuzie Raffle: 07551 561 199