We are working with a public body to appoint a Senior Legal Adviser. The role will be offered as a 12-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a qualified lawyer with demonstrable advisory experience and a track record working with policy development, regulatory and public law issues, and statutory interpretation.
The successful candidate will ideally have suitable experience to feel confident deputising for the General Counsel.
The organisation has an established flexible working culture.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSuzie Raffle: 07551 561 199