We are working with a charity to find them a Corporate Governance Manager for a 12-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be working across a complex organisation on a national scale and will have an exciting and influential role to play.
The ideal candidate will be ICSA/CGI qualified, have previously managed company secretarial functions, and have a deep understanding of large charity governance frameworks.
The post holder will liaise with the Board, Executive, Council Members, Regional Advisory Board Chairs and other key stakeholders to build and maintain positive engagement across the governance framework.
The role will be mainly home based.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSuzie Raffle: 07551 561 199