07 September 2021
Our client, a leading Executive Government agency, are looking to appoint an Interim Chief Operating Officer for an initial period of 6 months. This is a newly created role, which will involve the Chief Operating Officer working closely with the newly appointed CEO in delivering the mission of the agency. As part of the Executive team, they will lead on a number of high-profile operational initiatives. As a key member of the Executive Group, the COO will contribute to the shaping and delivery of the Strategic Plan, agreed by the Government, and Board and will be accountable for key parts of the delivery outcomes. The role-holder will be a culture carrier within the Agency and will operate to the highest standards of behaviour and governance. A solid track record of delivering at this level is essential, consumer finance would also be hugely advantageous, including a good knowledge of the “help to buy“ initiatives within the social housing sector. Influencing and stakeholder engagement at board level and across government is also a key attribute to this role. This will be an immediate start, and the role will sit in scope of IR35.
Location – 50/50 blended approach between home, London/Coventry/Leeds and Newcastle.
If this position is of interest, please do forward an updated CV to Sophie.email@example.com. Please note that only relevant candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211