07 September 2021
Our client, a non-departmental public body, is looking for an interim HR Business Partner to start during September for a period of 6 months. The client is looking for a commercially focused HR BP with extensive experience of transformation and effectively managing stakeholders. They are flexible re sector background of candidates, although a mix of public and private sector would be of particular interest.
The client will consider someone working 4 or 5 days per week and this role will be delivered with a mix of on site (multiple locations available) and home working.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Julie.email@example.com. Please note that due to the high level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted about this opportunity.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211