We are working with a Housing Association in the North West of England to appoint an Interim Regional/Group Director of Housing. The successful candidate will initially go in as Regional Director working closely with the current Group Director and then stepping in as Group Director from September, so this is a blended role.
Immediate start for approx. 5-6 months. Mix of remote and on site working but visibility on site and to the team is preferred.
£600-£650 day rate - inside IR35
Housing background is a must. Key Deliverables would be to make sure region is steady and stable, ensuring everything is running smoothly and working well. In addition, successful candidate to support the team through a new system implementation which is taking place.
If you are interested, please send your availability and CV to email@example.com by 4pm on Thursday 12th August. Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be in touch with successful candidates.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211Erin Wilgrove: 075515 88641