Interim Project Manager for Employee Engagement, Contract to January 2022, up to £700 per day, Inside IR35, NHS
We are supporting a fantastic NHS organisation who are seeking an Interim Project Manager for Employee Engagement. This role is due to start ASAP on a 4/5 day a week until the end of January 2022 and subject to agreement, this may shift to 1 or 2 days a week from there.
The Job Role – The successful postholder will be focusing on supporting an internal pulse survey platform (they are using Peakon) to help deliver an improved employee engagement experience. The internal pulse survey platform aims to further aid regular dialogue between managers and colleagues. The Executive Team have agreed to this and are currently participating in a successful trial with their team. They have 2 further stages to the trial and cohort 2 will be launched in September consisting of the circa 70 direct reports to the Executive Team, and they are then aiming to launch cohort 3 which is trialling the whole workforce (circa 6,500) in December. The successful applicant will be leading the day-to-day leadership of this project and will be expected to create a robust project plan to ensure delivery is achieved on agreed outcomes.
The Person – Interested candidates will have an excellent understanding and track record of delivering employee engagement and experience surveys. A background in utilising continuing listening models would be very desirable (they are using Peakon). We are looking for an experienced project manager with significant experience in delivering high profile, whole organisation (HR) change projects.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093