Interim HR People Partner, South West England, 4-6 Month Contract, up to £51,000 pa or £250 per day inside IR35, NHS Trust
We are seeking an Interim HR People Partner for our client, a fantastic NHS Trust based in South West England. The role is due to start in August or September 2021, and the assignment is due to run for 4-6 months. The position is graded at 8A.
The Job Role – The successful postholder will be focused on supporting project work predominately related to staff engagement; OD, Equality, Inclusion, and Diversity; Workforce Information and HR System Project Management. This role is to help the ‘People’ team with the following:
- Launching a staff engagement program
- Coordinating ED&I with some senior support
- Leading some training with the leadership team around restorative just culture work
The Person – Interested candidates will have a strong HR people partner background. The NHS Trust would be happy to explore remote working. However, an occasional onsite presence every other week would be desirable.
How to Apply – If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100