Up to £70,000 pa
Interim Human Resources Business Partner, London, 12-Month Fixed Term Contract, up to £70,000pa, NHS Foundation Trust
We are seeking an Interim Human Resources Business Partner for our client, a well-known NHS Foundation Trust based in London. The role is due to start in September 2021 and is expected to run through until September 2022. The role is graded at band 8B and ideally on a fixed term contract.
The Job Role – this role will sit in the ‘Corporate’ division and will be providing pro-active, value adding, strategically aligned leadership to the divisional management team in the development and delivery of people strategies that support the business goals of the trust.
The Person – Interested candidates will have a strong generalist HR background including ER and recruitment. The successful postholder will have line management responsibilities for an Associate Human Resources Business Partner.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100