£60-73k per annum
Interim Strategic Head of Recruitment role – September 2021 start date - £60-£73k Salary – 6-12 month FTC
We are seeking an Interim Strategic Head of Recruitment for our client, an acute NHS Provider Group in the North West. The role is to start at the beginning of September 2021 and the duration of the contract is expected to run between 6-12 months. This role is graded at band 8B/8C and ideally on a fixed term contract. This role is hybrid working, with 3 days a week on-site and the rest remote.
The Job Role – This role will focus on assisting in formulating and creating better processes and systems for the recruitment and resourcing team going forward. The recruitment team covers roles from band 1 right up to board level, and you would be working with and managing a team of professional leads who cover divisional-specific areas.
The Person – Interested candidates would need to have recruitment and resourcing experience gained in a health care/NHS setting or an agency healthcare setting, or possibly local government. This person would need to have worked at a senior level previously in order to oversee the smooth running and continued pace of the resourcing side of things. This person would also act as a fresh pair of eyes to look at improving efficiencies (for example a digital recruitment strategy).
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093