Interim Recruitment and Project Manager role – August 2021 start date - Band 7/8A Salary – 12 month FTC
We are seeking an Interim Recruitment and Project Manager for our client, a large national health organisation in the north west. The role is to start in at the end of August 2021 and the duration of the contract is expected to run through until August 2022. This role is graded at band 7/8A and ideally on a fixed term contract.
The Job Role – This role will sit in the workforce team and will support the recruitment of interims for the health organisation. The successful postholder would also be involved as a project manager for other workforce projects. The person in the role will have the support of bank admin staff who are currently in the process of being trained on interim recruitment and will be available to support 2-4 days a week.
The Person - Interested candidates will need to have experience in recruitment or workforce management. NHS experience is desirable but not essential. The postholder would need demonstrable experience of working to tight-timescales in either in-house volume or interim recruitment. The role can be based remotely with very occasional visits to site.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093