12 August 2021
Our client, a university in the south east, is looking for an Interim Director of Campus Infrastructure & Operations, leading the operational estates and facilities. This will be for a minimum of 6 months with hybrid working.
We are looking for an experienced director of estates and facilities with strong leadership and stakeholder management skills as well as both strategic and technical abilities.
Candidates must have previous experience at this level within higher education.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for submission of CVs is 5 pm on Monday 9th August.
Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted about this opportunity.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211