PAYE band 9
15 September 2021
Interim Finance Oracle Cloud Inventory Manager – to start ASAP - Band 9 Salary – 7 month PAYE
We are seeking an Interim Finance Oracle Cloud Inventory Manager, for our client, an NHS Health Security Agency. The role would ideally start in August 2021 and the duration is expected to run to the end of March 2022.
The Job Role - This is a senior role reporting into the Financial Reporting Systems Lead. You will be responsible for developing key report requirements on our client’s inventory. Some initial key deliverables include validating the existing 2020/2021 stock model produced, as well as undertaking monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
The Person - Interested candidates will need to hold experience of supply chain and handling large inventory volumes in a financial context. Additionally, interested candidates should also have experience of working in a similar role and be well accustomed to using Oracle software in a financial reporting context.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsNick Ogden: 07570 823 100