Interim Equality Diversity and Inclusion Lead -Remote working - 3 - 6 month contract
We are working with an NHS Provider who are currently looking for an Interim Equality Diversity and Inclusion Lead for up to 6 months.
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge and experience of D&I delivery in a public sector organisation.
- Experience of leading programme delivery to drive service improvement and outcomes.
- Excellent communication and people skills – working in a highly sensitive environment with emotional intelligence.
This role can be done remotely and will be inside IR35, ideally you will be able to work full time.
How to Apply - If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV . Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093