Our client, a schools trust in the North West, is looking for an interim Director of Finance and Operations Manager. This role is to start during August and will be required until the end of the calendar year. The client is looking for someone to work full time but would consider 4 days per week as a minimum and will require significant onsite presence due to the nature of the role.
This is the chief financial officer for the trust and the role also manages school buildings, catering, human resources and administration. Candidates must have previous schools finance experience at a similar level.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to a high level of responses, only suitable candidates will be contacted about this opportunity.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211