Fixed term contracts or day rate
15 September 2021
Interim Director of Midwifery – to start Summer 2021- Band 9 Salary – 6 month FTC or day rate (depending on experience of the candidate)
We are seeking an Interim Director of Midwifery, for our client, a large NHS Provider. The role would ideally start in August 2021 or September at the latest and the duration is expected to be up to 6 months whilst the Trust recruit to the substantive post.
The Job Role - This is senior role reporting directly into board level leaders. You will need to be visible operationally, and a strong leader comfortable in both the maternity unit and with taking charge of strategic direction and assurance (the post will largely be based on site as a result). A strong knowledge of clinical governance and quality would be advantageous.
The Person - Interested candidates will need to hold a midwifery or nursing qualification and be currently registered as such in order to be considered for this post. Additionally, interested candidates should also have experience of working in a similar role where you have been required to undertake both operational and strategic management duties with a strong emphasis on high standards.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an up to date copy of your CV that supports the criteria set out in the person specification as well as your contact details, availability and desired rate. Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving for roles, we will only be in contact with candidates who meet the required criteria to discuss the role further.
How to Apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactsEleanor Pugh: 01132056093