26 October 2021
Our client, a medium sized social housing provider, are looking for an experienced Interim Head of Customer Insight/Customer Contact Centre. Our client is looking to review and improve how it listens to and provides services to its residents. Reporting directly to the Executive Director of Operations the Interim will immediately take on line management responsibility for their Customer Contact Centre and Customer Insight Teams.
Key Deliverables & skills:
The successful candidate will have the skills and experience to review data, examine this end to end, along with their existing processes within their Customer Contact Centre. Working with senior operational colleagues to propose a new structure for their team moving forward, that is both responsive to customer needs and provides effective internal services to colleagues.
Review projects and initiatives being undertaken by the Customer Insight Team, including how they collect resident views on the services they provide, working with senior operational colleagues and proposing a new structure for the team.
Working closely with the Executive Director of Operations, review the in house Quality Assurance and Business Improvement Teams, appraising how they collect and present data on corporate risk, their suite of key performance indicators and deliver quality assurance contracts to external agencies.
The ideal candidate must have recent experience in either a Social Housing provider or within a Local Authority Housing Service, ability to review and access very quickly what appropriate changes need to be made, extensive experience of leading a customer contact centre and linking this to the wider organisation. Experience of creating a customer complaints roadmap that’s effective across the whole business.
The role will be in scope of IR35, with a blended approach of a number of days on site and remaining days at home.
If you would like to apply please send an updated CV to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only suitable candidates that meet the brief will be contacted.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com
ContactsSophie Younger: 07384 810 211